This website belongs to the company Nating Italia srl, based in Via Molinari 45/47 - 26845 Codogno (LO), VAT no. IT10101520962, in the person of its acting legal representative, which processes data collected via the website in the capacity of Controller.
Cookies and browsing data
Cookies are small strings of text sent by the websites you visit to your device where they are stored and/or read by the browser; they allow the browser to send information to those who installed the cookies with the aim of offering you an optimal browsing experience, producing statistics on visits, offering you customised
contents and sending targeted advertising. Cookies are contained in various elements hosted on the page of the website itself. During browsing on this website, you may receive the following cookies on your device:
- first party cookies: these are cookies sent by the Controller's website which you are visiting; the Controller manages those cookies;
- third party cookies: these are cookies sent by a website other than the one you are visiting, which installs its cookies via the Controller's website; the management of those cookies is not under the control of the Controller, which acts as an intermediary.
The cookies and other tracking tools used by this website can be classified according to the following macro-categories:
1. Technical cookies that do not require your consent: they are used in order to send communications on electronic communication networks or to provide electronic services explicitly requested by you. This category includes cookies, which pursue the purposes indicated below:
- browsing and session cookies: they are used to guarantee normal browsing and use of the website;
- anonymous analytics cookies: they are used solely to gather information, in aggregated form and therefore not attributable to individuals, on the number of users to the most popular pages, the locations from which they connect, etc. in order to produce statistics on the service and on use of the website. Those cookies may also be sent by third parties. In this case, however, the Controller of the website has made them anonymous and the third party does not combine the analytics cookies with other processing activities or send them to other third parties;
- functionality cookies: they allow you to browse based upon a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided.
Need for provision of data and consequences: the provision of data collected via the cookies described above is not mandatory; however, the provision of data is necessary to connect to the website and to provide
the service. If you fail to provide the data, in part or in full, you may not be able to use the website or you may experience issues when using it.
2. Profiling cookies and other tracking tools, which require your consent: these allow for the monitoring and tracking, by way of automated tools, of the conduct of users while browsing the internet. They are aimed at attributing to certain identified or identifiable persons specific actions or recurring behaviours in the use of
the functions offered in order to group together the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes; the Controller or third parties, amongst others, can then also modulate the provision of the service in a more customised manner aside from what is strictly necessary to provide the service, as well as
to send targeted advertising messages, in line with the preferences shown by users when browsing on the internet. Profiling cookies and other tracking tools with non-technical function may be:
- First party: installed directly by the Controller on its website (not present on the website);
Profiling cookies also include non-anonymous analytics cookies used by the third party, when the website Controller has not made them anonymous and the third party combines the analytics cookies with other processing activities or sends them to other third parties.
Need for provision of data and consequences: any failure to provide the data consequent to the lack of consent for those cookies has no consequence for the purposes of browsing on the website and its use, but makes it impossible to send advertising messages on services and goods in line with your preferences and your actual interests shown when browsing on the internet.
The IT systems and software procedures in charge of the functioning of this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that, by its nature, may, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow for users to be identified.
Source of data and type of data collected
- Contact forms: the personal data processed are those provided when you fill in the form, possibly supplemented by data obtained from public lists or already known, guaranteeing, in any case, the coherence of the processing;
- Registration for newsletters: the personal data processed are those included in the newsletter subscription form.
- To offer a quality service, the website requests some information from the browser. This concerns browsing preferences, logins and pages frequently viewed. This information assists in better understanding your needs, in order to offer an improved service;
- The personal data are processed to fulfil requests made when you fill in the forms. Furthermore, with the consent of the data subjects, they may be used to send by email newsletters and technical or commercial information on the services offered by the company.
- The personal data of newsletter subscribers are processed in order to send the newsletter by email and to carry out surveys and satisfaction assessments;
Legal basis of processing
- For technical cookies, the legal basis lies in the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6.b of the GDPR) as they are necessary to allow you to use the website and the requested service. The use of those cookies does not require your consent. Profiling cookies (including non-anonymous analytics) may only be used with your consent, which constitutes the legal basis for processing of data collected through those cookies, in conformity with the provisions of Art. 6.a of the GDPR. Consent may be provided or withdrawn by you at any time, by way of the specific cookies area which can be reached from the banner.
- Contact forms: the legal basis of processing is constituted by the consent of the data subject, expressed by way of unequivocal positive action with regard to the processing of requests made by completing the form; expressed by way of declaration with regard to the sending of newsletters and information;
- Registration to the newsletter: the legal basis is constituted by the consent of the data subject, expressed by way of unequivocal positive action constituted by the spontaneous and free subscription. The subscription is also confirmed by way of a double opt-in procedure.
The personal data processed by the Controller are not disseminated and they are not disclosed to indeterminate entities, in any possible form, including that of their provision or simple consultation. They may, on the other hand, be communicated to workers employed by the Controller, and to external persons
who collaborate with it, designated as Processors or authorised to process as they operate under the authority of the Controller.
They may also be communicated, within the limits strictly necessary, to persons who, for the purposes of processing your requests, must supply goods or carry out, on the assignment of the Controller, performances or services. Finally, they may be communicated to persons legitimated to access them by virtue of legal,
regulatory, legislative and Community provisions.
In particular, based upon the roles and duties performed, the Controller's employees have been authorised to process your personal data within the limits of their duties and in conformity with the instructions given to them by the Controller.
External entities that operate under the Controller's authority have also been appropriately authorised based upon the type of performance provided, the processing carried out and the nature of the data processed.
External entities to which the Controller has entrusted personal data processing have been designated as Processors.
The Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or international organisations. However, it reserves the right to use cloud services; in that case, the service providers will be selected from entities that provide appropriate safeguards, as envisaged by Art. 46 GDPR 679/16.
The Controller stores and processes the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes.
For requests made by way of contact forms, the data entered on the online forms are stored for two years. For newsletter subscriptions, the data are stored until the data subjects are removed from the mailing list at their request, or for as long as the email addresses are active.
Refusal to provide data
The data subject may refuse to grant his/her data to the Controller. For browsing data, he/she must disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser used. The disabling of cookies may deteriorate the browsing and use of the website functions. If contact forms are filled in, any lack of provision of data
could compromise or make it impossible to respond or process the requests. For newsletters, the provision of personal data is optional and any lack of provision may, at most, determine the impossibility of receiving the newsletter.
Lodging of a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in his/her country of residence.
Automated decision-making processes
The Controller, in relation to the processing indicated below, will not perform processing that consists of automated decision-making processes on the data of natural persons.
Withdrawal of consent
With reference to Art. 7 of the GDPR 679/16, the data subject may withdraw the consent provided at any time. However, the processing - in the case of requests via contact forms - is lawful and permitted, even in the absence of consent, as it is necessary to perform a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to
process his/her requests. With regard to the newsletter, the withdrawal of consent, which may be implemented via the specific link at the bottom of the newsletter, leads to the newsletter no longer being sent.
Rights of the data subject
The Controller notes, in particular, that each data subject may exercise the right to object in the forms and in the methods envisaged by Art. 21 of the GDPR.